Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
Booking Conditions for Touring Site & Static Caravans
- A deposit of £100.00 is required per week on all static Caravans, half of the remainder to be paid six weeks before your holiday begins and the final balance on ,arrival.
- A deposit of £50 is required per week is required on all touring pitches. Balance due on arrival.
- It is regretted that no cash refunds can be made if visitors depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- All touring sites must be vacated by 10.00 AM on the day of departure otherwise an extra nights rent will be charged, main season only. If you want to travel at night we can always find space off site for the day.
- Pitches should be ready by 12 noon.
- Keep to the maximum speed limit to 10mph.
- No hot water to be carried out of the toilet block or laundry room.
- The right is reserved to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct is detrimental to our farm or to our visitors.
- NO WASHING LINES. Window dryers only on Caravan site.
- No Commercial vehicles.
- No loud TV or radio after 11.00 PM
- The owners will not accept liability in respect of any person or the property of any person using the Park howsoever caused or sustained.
- All Bar-B-Q’s to be off the ground, blocks can be found by both shower blocks
- All additional visitors must report to reception and to be paid for in full.
- TV reception is poor at times
- No vehicles to enter the site after midnight
- Children under 3 years of age free
- We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to visitor’s property, however caused.
- All losses and breakages must be paid for or replaced before departure.
- A barrier card is required to enter the site. A £10 returnable deposit is required on arrival.
- Free WIFI now available on site.
- The Bar and Restaurant are open every night during Easter, Whitsun and mid July to mid September.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead around static Caravans & Touring site. There are plenty of fields where they can be exercised. They are not allowed to foul grass. All dog fouling must be picked up and put in bins provided. Dogs must not be left on the site unattended.
- No Drones allowed on the park.
- The charging of electric cars is not allowed.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE PLAN
- Only £15.00 per week or part week booking payable at time of booking, if you do not send £15.00 with your deposit it is not valid.
- We cannot emphasise too strongly the wisdom of taking up this insurance. Please note that no refunds of any kind for whatever reason can be entertained for those who choose not to take advantage of these insurance arrangements.
- Our comprehensive insurance plan covers the whole of your party up to the day your holiday commences against cancellation due to:
(a) Redundancy or Jury Service of a member of the party.
(b) Accident, injury, illness or death of a member of the party.
- We guarantee to return the FULL AMOUNT of Deposit and Balance paid to Parkers Farm Holiday Park under this plan. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authoritative document in confirmation for your reason for cancellation, i.e. Doctor’s note, Death Certificate, Redundancy notice under the Payments Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained.