Parkers Farm Holiday Park – Touring Calendar & Prices
Touring Park Calendar & Prices 2024 (Inclusive of VAT)
Arrival Time: 12.00 p.m. Departure Time: 10.00 a.m.
Price per night up to 2 people (Max. of 6 people per pitch).
- There are no additional charges for showers & hot water.
- A deposit of 35% is required for advance booking.
- Touring pitch to be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- No arrivals after 10.00 pm.
- A barrier card is required to enter the site, a £10.00 returnable deposit is required on arrival.
- TV aerial leads are available on request. We require a £10.00 deposit.
- Electric leads are available on request. We require a £30 deposit.
Deposits for barrier cards, TV aerial leads and electric power leads must be paid in CASH only.
Looking to save on your next holiday? Our park regularly has special offers available to help make your holiday budget go that little bit further and you’ll find the details below.
1st May – 23rd May 2024
2nd June – 5th July 2024
1st Sept – 20th Sept 2024
Standard pitch= £120 to include 2 adults, 1 dog and electric
Super pitch= £150 to include 2 adults, 1 dog and electric
Bookings cancelled more than 6 week(s) before 10:00pm on the day of check in will incur a charge of 50% of the booking total. Bookings cancelled less than 6 weeks before 10:00pm on the day of check in will incur a charge of 100% of the booking total.
Alternatively you could take out Cancellation Insurance
- Only £15.00 per week or part week booking payable at time of booking. This is in addition to your deposit. Please phone 01364 654 869 or select under “Extras” on the booking calendar to book your cancellation insurance.
- We cannot emphasise too strongly the wisdom of taking up this insurance. Please note that no refunds of any kind for whatever reason can be entertained for those who choose not to take advantage of these insurance arrangements.
- Our comprehensive insurance plan covers the whole of your party up to the day your holiday commences against cancellation due to:
(a) Redundancy or Jury Service of a member of the party.
(b) Accident, injury, illness or death of a member of the party
- We guarantee to return the FULL AMOUNT of Deposit and Balance paid to Parkers Farm Holiday Park under this plan. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authoritative document in confirmation for your reason for cancellation, i.e. Doctor’s note, Death Certificate, Redundancy notice under the Payments Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained.