Standard Pitch Online Booking
- Only a limited amount of pitches will be offered online. If the calendar has no available pitches for the dates you require please phone or complete the Touring Booking Form
- If the full booking cost is less than the deposit price of £50.00, please tick the top option in the “Order” box (pay full amount). Otherwise you will be charged the full deposit of £50.00.
- A Maximum of 6 persons only per pitch (2 adults are included with your booking). You should only add more adults in “Extras” if there are more than 2 adults. Please make sure you have not overbooked.
Daily prices and availability are shown on the calendar.
A Standard Grass Pitch includes: 2 persons, car, electric, awning/gazebo
Please Note:- The Special Offer 7 day price includes one dog.
You can now include the “On/Off” price on the Extras above
A maximum of six persons per pitch.
THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR SHOWERS & HOT WATER
A DEPOSIT OF £50.00, or full charge if less than £50.00. The balance to be paid on arrival.
TOURING PITCHES TO BE VACATED BY 10.00 AM ON DAY OF DEPARTURE.
NO ARRIVALS AFTER 10.00 P.M
A BARRIER CARD IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE SITE, A £10.00 RETURNABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON ARRIVAL.
TV leads can be hired from reception for 50p per night minimum 2 nights (£10 deposit on lead)
Bookings cancelled more than 6 week(s) before 10:00pm on the day of check in will incur a charge of 50% of the booking total. Bookings cancelled less than 6 week(s) before 10:00pm on the day of check in will incur a charge of 100% of the booking total.
Alternatively you could take out Cancellation Insurance
- Only £10.00 per week or part week booking payable at time of booking. This is in addition to your deposit.
- We cannot emphasise too strongly the wisdom of taking up this insurance. Please note that no refunds of any kind for whatever reason can be entertained for those who choose not to take advantage of these insurance arrangements.
- Our comprehensive insurance plan covers the whole of your party up to the day your holiday commences against cancellation due to:
(a) Redundancy or Jury Service of a member of the party.
(b) Accident, injury, illness or death of a member of the party
- We guarantee to return the FULL AMOUNT of Deposit and Balance paid to Parkers Farm Holiday Park under this plan. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authoritative document in confirmation for your reason for cancellation, i.e. Doctor’s note, Death Certificate, Redundancy notice under the Payments Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained.